Pipe • Cable • Gas • Phone • Water • Sewer • Fibre Optic • Faults
Any time you disturb the ground, whether you are digging with a shovel, boring holes using an auger, for a fence, foundation posts, or planting trees and shrubs, you run the risk of cutting into underground services with potential for personal injury, damage to property or disruption of service.
Disturbing the ground for any reason, regardless of the depth, be safe and contact us to locate any utilities (gas, power, water, sewer and communications lines). Remember, you may be liable for any personal injury or property damage that may result from work in your property.
Private Utility Locating
- Locate privately owned utilities interior and exterior
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Western Ontario and Nunavut utilities
- Arrange public utility locates anywhere in Manitoba
- Perform third-party checks for existing locates
Request Utility Locate Online
- MB1Call is a quick, easy way to book a utility locate online, click here.
MB1Call - Utility Locating
For More Information About Utility Locating
Structure Scan facilitates interior and exterior utility locations. Disturbing the ground for any reason, regardless of the depth can result in damages or injuries. Be safe and contact us to locate gas, power, water, sewer, communications lines and more.
Manitoba: 204-777-6590 - Saskatchewan: 306-206-2806
or email us