Qualifications & Certifications
Structure Scan is eRailSafe, COR, ISN certified and an Accredited BBB member.
Structure Scan technicians demonstrate a proven level of competency and are current on Damage Prevention practices. Structure Scan technicians receive ongoing testing and training.
- Ground Disturbance Supervisors Level 2
- Staking University
- Locate Management - Canadian Association of Pipeline and Utility Locating Contractors
- eRail Safe
- Imperial Oil
- Shell Canada
- Canadian Railway
- High-Level Security – Canadian Government facilities
Tony Brunette is an active member in the industry:
- Member of Concrete Sawing and Drilling Association (CSDA) - GPR Imaging Certification Program
- Board Member of the Manitoba Common Ground Alliance (MCGA)
An accurate analysis of the work site or excavation, by an experienced, qualified technician saves time, prevents costly mistakes and avoids safety hazards.