GPR Technician (Manitoba & Saskatchewan)
GPR Technician Job:
- Conduct GPR Surveys of Concrete and Ground
GPR Job Description:
- Confirm purpose of survey and areas to be surveyed with client
- Clarify expected results and revise as needed due to site conditions
- Collect, process & review data
- Extract information the client requires and review with client
- Transfer results to surface surveyed in manner requested by client
- Take pictures of all areas surveyed once marked
- Provide written reports as required within 1 week of data acquisition
- Digitally archive data files, site pictures, and reports weekly
- Clean, maintain and calibrate equipment as required
- Grade 12 minimum
- CET with experience in concrete structures preferred
- Able to work unsupervised
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical, detail oriented team player
- 2 years or more experience preferred
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends and out of town as required.
- Note: After hours and weekend work are typically for 1 shift only, and out of town jobs are typically less than 1 week. Many sites require Pre-access Criminal Record checks and Drug Tests.
- Physically fit, able to work at heights, in confined spaces, inside and outside.
Note: The majority of our work takes on construction and industrial sites.
Submit Your Resume